2013年4月16日星期二

They want to work for her people is fair

"Granddaughter study, central saint martins in the famous London fashion school. Then she opened her studio, production is almost entirely in clothing and sales. Amazing things," all our mode of production, testing to the business ethics, fair trade and environment sustainable development cheap Celebrity Dresses, "tower. Said proudly." all the facts, I would like to continue to jewish and I decided to become a vegetarian, in order to make it easier for me. It aroused my interest in animal rights ". After his visit to India, when she saw in factory conditions, they want to work for her people is fair, she said.
Vegetarian tower. Today, the religious life of trying, she gave up. In southern India, and in the UK, it has selected supplier network. Their wool in advance on a farm in the north of England, and sheep, and she said, "to deal with very well." But tower. Don't openly selling his principles. "I mentioned a moral as far as possible, because many people associate with a hippie style rather than beautiful clothes."cheap Celebrity  Dresses 2013
Not every bride can afford a Tammams clothes. Their costs from 1200 to 4200 euros, with a purpose, her clothes, built from 6000 euros. "I want to know my moral standards, as my style," she asserted. Like the actress Alicia silverstone and Olivia Williams, appreciate the famous rich clients.
Hangs on the wall a Tammams year-round. In numerous bridal fashion week, and display. This is a constant pressure, Lucy tower. Trying to - but only the fair trade coffee.417

没有评论:

发表评论